We love a good wax here at Secret Beautique, there's something very satisfying about hair removal and it's not the pain element incase you think we enjoy that a bit too much. We aim to make things as painfree as possible and that's a promise! We're getting through some serious amounts of hot wax right now, summer mode in full swing. Senior Therapist Emily is our key waxer, she just loves a diary full of waxes!
What do we use?
We chose Waxperts Wax because it is a high performance system that delivers really fab results with minimal fuss. Rosie Pearl hot wax is our weapon of choice, because it applies thin, sets fast and is great for hot conditions. It remains flexible throughout, even went it has completely set and encased those hairs. We use this wax for pretty much everything with the exception of legs, although it can be used there too but we find the Waxperts Original strip wax gentle and does a great job with larger surface areas without any stickiness.
Is it really painfree?
I had a chap in recently who had been waxed at home by his family, and by waxed I mean tortured with those sticky strips that take your skin with them. He was fearing the worst coming to his appointment, but left absolutely raving about how good and painfree it was in comparison. Converted? Definitely! Obviously with a therapist you ensure the correct technique in removal, but also the product plays a huge part. Professional product = professional result.
Areas we cover
For ladies we offer a head to toe service, with Brazilian and Hollywood waxes being our most popular after brows.Sorry guys, no male intimate waxing (we haven't found a calling for it in Cirencester so we are not trained) but we do cover everything else, including my absolute favourite thing right now Nasal and Ear Waxing. Come on guys, let me at your nose hair it's suprisingly not painful like you think. Tweezing one hair out is a million times worse than them all coming out at once, strange huh?!
Now you're all fuzz free we want to keep your skin lovely and smooth. Lumps, bumps and ingrowns are commonly caused by tight clothing and if you suffer with them it may put you off waxing altogether but it shouldn't. We have tools to help this problem, introducing our best selling Waxperts Wonder Pads. These brilliant presoaked pads exfoliate, condition, soothe, keeps skin soft & smooth, and treats arms bumps, spots, shaving rash and lots more.
Why do you need Waxperts Wonder Pads?
• Firstly, every waxing client NEEDS a tub of these at home. This littlepot of wonder will not only help maintain the smooth results of your wax. They will also ensure that ingrown hairs and blocked pores are prevented, so that you get a super smooth Waxperts Wax each and every time.
• The key to success with Waxperts Wonder Pads is daily use. And if an ngrown hair does appear, the pads can be used twice daily until its appearance is reduced. (Ingrown hairs mainly appear from friction, tightclothing, not exfoliating, bad waxing technique, using strip wax on areas that require hot wax, and no ingrown hair prevention).
• Remember it is always best to PREVENT ingrown hairs rather than wait for them to appear and then try to treat them. Prevention is key.
• Non-waxing clients can also benefit from using Waxperts WonderPads.
• Shaving: Perfect for use for men to prevent of treat shaving rash.
• Upper arm bumps/Keratosis Pilaris: Especially perfect for any Brides-To-Be. Use in conjunction with Waxperts Beautiful Body Oil to get really fabulous results.
• Breakouts: Rub over any breakout/spot on the face or body. The salicylic acid will exfoliate the spot, rosemary will soothe it and the panthenol will condition, leaving the spot greatly reduced or even gone within 24hours. Brilliant for teenage skin.
• Insect Bites: The pads have been proven to treat and soothe irritated insect bites when clients are on holiday. Definitely a must to have in your luggage when going away.
Waxperts Wonder Pads are multi-awarding winning because they achieve such great results and are available at such a great price of £9.99 in salon.